Wells Fargo Reflect Card Review, 0% Intro APR for 21 Months
Back in June of this year, Wells Fargo announced plans for a new consumer credit card portfolio. In July, Wells Fargo then rolled out the first product in its new Visa cards suite, the Active Cash Card.
Today, Wells Fargo announced the launch of the second card in the rollout of its new portfolio, the Wells Fargo Reflect Card. Available today, Reflect is a no-annual fee card that rewards cardholders for making regular on-time payments. The main feature is one of the best 0% intro APR offers available. But the card doesn’t have much else beyond that. Check out the Wells Fargo Reflect Card review below to see if this is the right card for you.
- No sign-up bonus.
- 0% intro APR for 21 months from account opening on purchases and qualifying balance transfers. 17.74% to 29.74% variable APR thereafter.
- An introductory balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of each balance transfer, whichever is greater, for 120 days from account opening applies; after that, a fee of up to 5% for each balance transfer, with a minimum of $5, applies.
- No Annual Fee
- Cell phone protection when customers pay their monthly cell phone bill with their Reflect Card. For more information, visit wellsfargo.com/ctp
- Through My Wells Fargo Deals, cardholders can earn cash back in the form of a statement credit when shopping, dining, or enjoying an experience simply by activating the deal in Online Banking and using their Reflect Card, or other eligible Wells Fargo credit and debit card .
- Built-in Zero Liability Protection to ensure customers are not held responsible for any unauthorized transactions, when reported promptly.
As you can see, this is not a card that focuses in rewards or cash back. The main feature (really the only feature) is the 0% intro APR. The intro APR offer lasts for 21 months and applies to purchases and qualifying balance transfers. That is currently the best 0% APR offer if you’re looking for one, but there are some fees involved with balance transfers. The offer gets even better with the current interest rates, where you can easily earn up to 5% APY.