May 2023 Bilt Rent Day: 100% Flying Blue Transfer Bonus, Free Points and More
Bilt Rent Day is almost here and Bilt has now revealed an awesome new promotion for members on May 1st. The Rent Day promotion has already brought us a Hyatt status challenge, and 100% transfer bonuses for HawaiianMiles and IHG. And now the details of the May 2023 Bilt Rent Day promotion have just been revealed, and it’s another 100% transfer bonus that can be quite lucrative.
As a reminder, it is free to sign up for Bilt Rewards and take advantage of these promotions. You can also get free points every month, extra points on dining and more. Then there’s the Bilt Mastercard that can earn you tons of points on rent, an double points every first of the month. Now let’s get into this latest transfer bonus and the other deals for the May 2023 Bilt Rent Day.
This Rent Day, Bilt has teamed up with Flying Blue (the joint loyalty program for Air France and KLM) for a one-day, Bilt exclusive benefit: Book flights to Europe for half the points. On May 1st, Bilt Points will be worth double when transferred to Flying Blue (1 Bilt Point = 2 Flying Blue Miles). That’s a 100% transfer bonus available only on May 1st.
To make this even sweeter, Bilt members will be able to combine this with any of our Rent Day × Flying Blue Promo Routes to Europe and book for even fewer points, with flights starting at less than 6,000 Bilt Points each way. The Flying Blue May Promo Routes can be booked from May 1-May 31 for travel from May 1-October 31.
Rent Day x Flying Blue Promo Routes:
- Economy to Europe
- To/From Boston starting at 11,250 Flying Blue Miles one-way
- To/From Chicago starting at 12,750 Flying Blue Miles one-way
- To/From Washington-Dulles starting at 12,750 Flying Blue Miles one-way
- To/From Miami starting at 12,750 Flying Blue Miles one-way
- To/From Dallas starting at 15,000 Flying Blue Miles one-way
- To/From Houston starting at 15,000 Flying Blue Miles one-way
- To/From Atlanta starting at 15,750 Miles Flying Blue Miles one-way
- To/From Austin starting at 18,375 Flying Blue Miles one-way
- To/From Los Angeles starting at 20,250 Flying Blue Miles one-way
- Premium Economy to Europe
- To/From Houston starting at 30,000 Flying Blue Miles one-way
- To/From Washington-Dulles starting at 22,500 Flying Blue Miles one-way
- To/From Newark starting at 22,500 Flying Blue Miles one-way
- Business Class to Europe
- To/From Newark to Paris starting at 41,250 Flying Blue Miles one-way
- To/From Houston starting at 48,750 Flying Blue Miles one-way
- To/From Washington-Dulles starting at 52,500 Flying Blue Miles one-way
- To/From Atlanta starting at 52,500 Flying Blue Miles one-way
- To/From Dallas starting at 52,500 Flying Blue Miles one-way
Prices shown are the Flying Blue miles you need. But since you get a 100% transfer bonus from Bilt, you need just half of that in Bilt points. That means flying to Europe for less than 6,000 Bilt points in Economy or 21,000 in Business Class.
To Take Advantage of this May Rent Day Offer:
- Link your Bilt Rewards and Flying Blue accounts in the Bilt Rewards app. Remember members also earn 100 Bilt Points for linking their accounts
- Transfer your Bilt Points to Flying Blue on May 1st to get double the miles (ie 20K Bilt Points = 40K Flying Blue miles). The 100% transfer bonus is available from 12:00AM ET May 1 until 11:59PM PT May 1.
- Book any of the promo routes above between May 1st and May 30th to take advantage of the special rates.
As part of this month’s Rent Day Challenge, Bilt is also giving away round trip Business Class tickets to Europe for two winners and their companions through Flying Blue. More on that and the rest of our May Rent Day benefits below. Be sure to update your app for the best Rent Day experience.
Other Rent Day Promotions
Besides the Flying Blue transfer bonus, you can still take advantage of the usual Rent Day promotions that we see every 1st of the month. Check out the details below.
Take advantage of Rent Day with double points earnings. Members with the Bilt Mastercard will earn accelerated points across non-rent spend, including:
- DINING: 6x points (regularly 3x points)
- TRAVEL: 4x points (regularly 2x points)
- OTHER SPEND excluding rent: 2x points (regularly 1x points)
Cardholders will receive double earnings, up to 10,000 bonus points, from 12:00am ET on May 1 through 11:59pm PT on May 1st. Cardholders will continue to earn 1x points on their rent payments when paying with the Bilt Mastercard. Don’t forget, cardholders must use their card 5 times each statement period to earn points. And a friendly reminder: When paying at a Bilt Dining restaurant, Bilt Mastercard cardholders can earn up to 11x points through dining on Rent Day.
Win Month of Rent of Trip to Europe
Participate in this month’s Rent Day Challenge and three lucky winners will get their rent paid (up to $2500) for the month, while two winners will each win round trip Business Class airfare to either Paris or Amsterdam for themselves and a companion through Flying Blue.
To be entered to win, find the hidden Bilt bricks in the Rent Day Challenge image in the Bilt app on May 1 and submit your answer to https://biltrewards.tfaforms.net/f/rentdaychallenge-may. A total of five winners will be randomly selected and announced on 5/3. The giveaway will be open to Bilt members and non-members.
Join @BiltRewards Close Friends on Instagram for extra clues to solve the Rent Day Challenge.
‘Points Quest’ Trivia
Log in the Bilt Rewards app on May 1st to play Bilt’s ‘Point Quest’ trivia, with Bilt Points up for grabs! Answer 5 questions, and win up to 150 Bilt Points. Answer all 5 questions correctly and you’ll get access to a bonus question for another 100 Bilt Points to win a total of 250 Bilt Points.
Rent Day Rides are back again on May 1st at 50+ SoulCycle locations nationwide. Members can book a class and receive a complimentary bike for a friend. Members can reserve the special-themed class via Soul-Cycle.com, through the SoulCycle app or directly through the Bilt Rewards app. One lucky rider and their guest attending a Rent Day Ride will both get a month of rent paid by Bilt.
Disclaimer: I have a business relationship with Bilt Rewards and receive compensation if you apply via links in this article.