Citi Rewards+ 25K Bonus
Citi is offering an improved welcome bonus of 25,000 ThankYou points for Citi Rewards+ credit card. This offer is publicly available and it’s close to the 30,000 best ever bonuses we have seen in the past. There’s also been a 40K bonus for Citi Gold customers. Let’s check the details of this Citi Rewards+ card 25K bonus.
- Limited time offer: Earn 25,000 bonus points after spending $1,500 within the first 3 months of account opening, redeemable for $250 in gift cards.
- Get 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers; after that, the variable APR will be 18.24% – 28.24% based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening.
- No Annual Fee
- DIRECT LINK TO OFFER
- 5x total ThankYou Points per $1 spent on hotel and car rentals booked on the Citi TravelSM portal through June 30, 2024.
- 2x ThankYou Points per $1 spent at supermarkets and gas stations for the first $6,000 per year and 1 point per $1 spent thereafter.
- 1x ThankYou Point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Round Up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase.
- Get 10% Points Back when you redeem, up to the first 100,000 points redeemed per year.
Bonus Thank You® Points are not available if you received a new account bonus for a Citi Rewards+® account in the past 48 months.
There was also a rumored 3/6 rule for Citi applications. But over the last year or so you probably need to be at 1/6 or even no cards in the last six months.
Citi Rewards+ 25K Bonus: Guru’s Wrap-up
The best ever offer on this card has been 40K but for Citi Gold members only. For everyone else the best offer has been 30K. So this new bonus gets close to that. Besides the 25,000 ThankYou points which are worth at least $250, you also get 10% Points Back when you redeem, up to 100K per year.
If you have applied recently for the lesser 20,000 ThankYou points offer, then there’s still some hope. You can reach out to Citi and ask if they can match you to the new and improved offer. There’s no guarantee, but hopefully they will give you the extra 5,000 points. You can also try emailing them here [email protected].