Chase Sapphire Preferred Referrals Now Show 80K Bonus
Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders can now generate referral links that show a welcome bonus of 80,000 Ultimate Rewards points. Currently you can get a bonus of 90,000 points if you visit a Chase branch, but when adding the referral bonus, this can be a better deal. Check out the details of this CSP 80K referral bonus below.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening — that’s $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Annual Fee: $95 (not waived)
You can share your referrals in our Facebook Group, if you want them featured here on the site. You can get your Chase referral links here. They might show a lower offer when generating the link, but shows 80K when clicking to apply.
Here are some referral links from our members:
- 5x Points on travel purchased through Chase
- 3x Dots on
- online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs)
- select streaming services
- 2x Points on all other travel purchases
- 1x Point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Ultimate Rewards.
- $50 Annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit
- 10% anniversary points boost
- Transfer 1:1 to the regular Ultimate Reward transfer partners
- 5x Points on Lyft Rides through March 2025.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
This new 80,000 bonus points for the Chase Sapphire Preferred just launched through referrals. The in-branch offer is better for now with 90,000 points and a bit more spend.
But you can end up with a total of 95,000 points by applying through a referral link from a friend of family members, since you also get a 15,000 points referral bonus.
We also saw targeted 100K bonuses recently, but only for a few lucky Chase customers.
But no matter what offer you go for, beware of the eligibility requirements. The Chase Sapphire Preferred falls under the Chase 5/24 rule, and you are not eligible if you have any Sapphire card and have received a new cardmember bonus for any Sapphire card in the past 48 months.
excl. tax: r/churning