Amazing Business Card Bonus
Three Amazing Business Visa Credit Card is offered in select states only by several banks. We usually see welcome offers as high as $1,000. This is a card with no annual fee that also earns 3% cash back on office supplies, wireless services and more, and 2% cash back on airlines and car rentals. Let’s see how this Amazing Business Card bonus works, and where you can apply.
There are several offers for this card, and it varies based on the issuing bank. The bonus usually varies between $300 and $2,000. But currently it looks like all banks are offering the same $1,000 or 100,000 bonus points.
- Earn $1,000 or 100,000 points when you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 120 days from account opening
$1,000 Amazing Cash Bonus or 100,000-point Rewards Bonus when you spend $7,500 in the first 90 Days $500 Amazing Cash Bonus or 50,000-point Rewards Bonus when you spend $4,000 in the first 90 Days $300 Amazing Cash Bonus or 30,000-point Rewards Bonus when you spend $3,000 in the first 90 Days
How to Apply
Here are the banks that are currently offering these cards:
- Bonus cash offer applies to new Amazing Cash for Business and Amazing Rate for Business Credit Cards.
- Bonus reward points offer applies to new Amazing Rewards for Business Credit Cards.
- One bonus payment per business, not per account or per card.
- Bonus cash for AmaZing Cash for Business cardholders and bonus rewards points for AmaZing Rewards for Business cardholders will be added to your cash back or rewards points balance. Cash bonus is applied as a statement credit. Certain terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
- No expiration date
- 3% cash back on office supplies, wireless telephone services, computer network services, insurance products, and telecommunications services and equipment
- 2% cash back on airlines and car rentals when the purchase is made directly with the airline or car rental company
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for 6 months, and a variable APR after that
This is one of the best signup bonuses for a business credit card, especially for cash bonuses. The card is only available in a few states and the application process likely needs to be completed over the phone or in branch for some banks. From what I have seen in the past, these banks are not the best when it comes to customer service.
Let me know in the comments if you apply, or if you have tried applying in the past.