Alaska Airlines Business Card Bonus
Bank of America is offering an increased Alaska Airlines Business Card bonuses. You can now earn 70,000 miles when you are approved for the card and spend $4,000 in purchases. You also get a Companion Fare from $121. Let’s see the requirements for getting this new bonus card.
update: This offer is still available at this link.
Apply for the Bank of American Alaska Airlines Business card and earn:
- Get 70,000 bonus miles plus Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22) with this offer. To qualify, make $4,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of opening your account.
- $95 annual fee is not waived ($70 per company and $25 per card).
- Offer ends April 3, 2023.
- LINK TO APPLICATION
- Earn 3 miles for every $1 spent directly on Alaska Airlines purchases
- Earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get Companion Fare from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22) every year on your account anniversary valid on Alaska flights booked on alaskaair.com.
- Free checked bag on Alaska flights for you and up to six other guests on the same reservation.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 20% back on Alaska Airlines in-flight purchases (including food, beverage, and Wi-Fi)
- 50% Lounge day pass discount
Alaska Airlines Business Card Bonus: Guru’s Wrap-up
This is the best ever offer for the Alaska Airlines Business Card. You should get almost $1,000 in value once you complete the spending requirement. Plus you can get some value out of the Companion Fare.
But one issue is that Bank of America is not easy to deal with when it comes to business applications. They might ask you for extra information such as tax returns or pay stubs for verification and you could still end up being denied after all that work. On the positive side, their business cards don’t report to your personal credit report. Also beware of some recent shutdowns.