40K Bonus for Amtrak Guest Rewards Preferred Mastercard
Amtrak selected First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO) to provide a new credit card program and service for its cardholders. The new cards launched last year with bonuses of up to 30,000 points. Now we are seeing for the first time an increased offer of 40,000 points. Considering the value of the Amtrak Guest Rewards program, this can be a great bonus. Check out the details below.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points after making at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 billing cycles of account opening.
- Annual Fee: $99
- Offer ends 4/26/2023
- APPLY NOW
- 3 points per $1 spent on Amtrak travel purchases, including onboard purchases
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on dining and travel, including transit and rideshare
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other qualifying purchases
- Round-trip companion coupon upon account opening and anniversary card
- One-class upgrade upon account opening and card anniversary
- Station lounge pass upon account opening and anniversary card
- 20% rebate on Amtrak onboard food and beverage purchases in the form of a statement credit
- 5% point rebate when you book Amtrak reward travel
- Earn tier status faster with 1,000 TQPs (Tier Qualifying Points) each time you make $5,000 in qualifying purchases
- World Mastercard® benefits including exclusive offers on ride-sharing, food delivery, online shopping, and more, as well as protection from identity theft and fraudulent purchases
- Points never expire as long as your account remains open
- No limit on how many points you can earn as long as your account is open
- No foreign transaction fees
The Amtrak Guest Rewards Preferred Mastercard (formerly Amtrak Guest Rewards World Mastercard) has a limited time offer of 40,000 bonus points. The spending requirement is relatively low, only $1,000 with three billing cycles.
Amtrak Guest Rewards points are worth almost 2 cents each, so this is a great bonus for those who use Amtrak often.